For your peace of mind please consider purchasing travel insurance. Travel insurance offers different levels of protection such as
Individual Travel Insurance
For your peace of mind please consider purchasing travel insurance. Travel insurance offers different levels of protection such as trip cancellation, trip interruption, travel delays and missed connections, baggage and personal effects loss and delay, medical emergencies and many other risks. Review the insurance plans available before selecting the best plan for you. Please make sure that you read the documentation that defines the terms and conditions of the insurance policy carefully so your plan covers your needs.
In order to buy travel insurance online through Music Contact International and Travel Insured, enter the Travel Insured website via the link on this page.
- When you have reviewed your options by reading the plan's deatails and getting a quote, click on the “Puchase this plan” button below the plan you would like to purchase.
- A new window will open where you can enter your trip details and then click the “Update” button to see your price quote.
- Under trip details, do not select a tour operator.
- Enter payment details and leave the AGENT CODE/INITIALS field blank.
- Click “Purchase” and your policy will arrive by mail.
Travel Insured states: "Pre-existing Medical – you are eligible for Pre-existing Medical Conditions coverage if you purchase the policy within 21 days after your initial trip deposit, are medically able to travel at the time of purchase and insure the full non-refundable cost of your trip." . You must be medically able to travel when you pay your premium. “Initial Trip Payment” means the date the first deposit is made to your travel agent toward the cost of your trip. So it is beneficial to you to purchase your insurance as soon as you register for your trip.
For any questions/comments regarding Travel Insured International please contact the insurance company directly:
Travel Insured International
855 Winding Brook Dr
Glastonbury, CT 06033-6503
Group Travel Insurance
We offer group travel insurance for groups wanting to insure all their members. The conditions and benefits for a group policy vary from those of an individual policy. For information please call Music Contact International at 1-800-624-0166.